Freebiejeebies offers ten sites of which you can join, each site offers different gifts, here is the following:Apple.freebiejebbies.co.uk: offers Apple Inc products, like imacs, macbooks, ipods, iphones, and now ipads, plus the custom order.
Consoles.freebiejebbies.co.uk: offers gamming products, like Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS lite and DSi XL, PSP, etc. Plus the custom order.
Hdtv.freebiejeebies.co.uk: offers a range of high definition TVs.
PS3.freebiejeebies.co.uk: a special one made for the playstation 3 and offers PS3s.
Mobiles.freebiejeebies.co.uk: offers a range of mobiles phones. Plus the custom order.
Sports.freebiejeebies.co.uk: offers a nice range of sports goods, from football shirts to pub games. Plus the custom order.
Gadgets.freebiejeebies.co.uk: offers the latest range of gadgets from sat nav to blu ray players to vacuum cleaners. Plus the custom order.
Gifts.freebiejeebies.co.uk: offers a range of great gifts plus the custom order.
Select.freebiejeebie.co.uk: offers you to browse the entire freebiejeebies catalogue and best of all you can choose to have multiple items in one order. - Rated Best Choice!
What is the custom order?
If you want anything else that freebiejeebies don’t have, mainly because freebiejeebies whole range of items comes from Amazon.com, in which they buy your free gifts from.
There is the custom order option in which you can ask them to buy anything that you wish, to do so go to one of the sites that offers the custom order, add it to your basket, then you will have to send a golden ticket, in that golden ticket you have to say the following:
● Chose the freebiejeebies website you want to send it to.
● Then fill in your name and email address, important.
● Then fill in whether the message is a high, medium or low priority, in a custom order you should go for a high priority.
● Then the subject names for your message, and the message itself.
● Then send an attachment if needed, but in a custom order this may be important because you need to them know where the gift you want is by either sending them the link to where the gift is or a saved picture of it.